Paella recipe consists of several various steps that you should follow correctly to make the best achievable result. There are also many different paella types, depending on where they come from. Chefs must use the freshest ingredients to get the best flavor from this dish, which is why its composition varies from place to place. You need to start with the best olive oil for the rice to have the characteristic taste of this oil. You can also use chicken or rabbit in this rice dish in addition to shrimp. Asparagus and peas perfectly complement the dish.
Perfect and one of the most popular paella recipes is none other than Paella Valenciana, a special addition from Valencia. Here it comes:
- Rice - 4 cups
- Fish stock - 8 cups
- King-sized prawns - 8
- Mussels - 8
- Shrimps - 200grams
- Peas - 200grams
- Tomatoes - 2(skinned and chopped)
- Garlic - 2 cloves(thinly sliced)
- Saffron - 3 strands crumbled.
- Olive oil - For frying
- Leave the paella pan on the stove and add the garlic to drop.
- Add peas, tomatoes, saffron, and shrimp one at a time and cook for about 2 minutes.
- You can add the rice and glue and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, you can use the shrimp and mussels, then cover the cooked paella with a lid and put it in the poacher for another 2 minutes.
- A quarter of lemon looks like a nice topping to serve right now.
You should be able to change the different recipes you use to customize them. Paella is particularly easy to cook, and you can use all sorts of easily available ingredients. Family dinner is eagerly awaited when you can cook unusual and tasty dishes like this.
You can easily find the paella recipe you want on the internet. There is also an availability of simple and easy to prepare recipes, which means you can cook food even if you have never done it. The internet has made it easier for people because they can easily get everything they are looking for.