Philippine National Police Academy Cadetship Admission Test (PNPACAT) Online Application
ANNOUNCEMENT: (Please READ CAREFULLY) Posted is the step by step instructions for the upcoming Online Application for the Philippine National Police Academy Cadetship Admission Test (PNPACAT) Calendar Year 2022 for BSPS Class 2027
(Note: The PNPACAT Online Application 2022 is yet to open and thus, all applications to date are invalid. PLEASE WAIT for our OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT on June 1, 2022 when it opens).
STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE FOR THE APPLICATION PROCESS
1. REGISTRATION. Head to pnpa.edu.ph/application. You shall see this page. Click the red button for new applicants, and the grey one for all applicants who already have an account.
2. If you clicked the red button, you will be redirected to the REGISTRATION page. This is for new applicants. Just follow the instructions given on the top of each section and proceed.
*The proceeding sections will require you to enter your personal information, address, gender, birthdate and account information which you will then use to access your account.
**An image will appear to show a successful registration. Take note of the generated application number. This will be used to identify your account. You will then be required to choose between logging in immediately or at a later point.
***An image may also appear if there is an error during registration. It will show when multiple applications of the same information are being registered.
2. LOGGING IN. If you clicked the grey button from below, you will be redirected to the Login page.
*You will then be required to enter your registered email address and corresponding password that you used during the registration process.
3. FILLING YOUR INFORMATION. You will then be redirected to a page that consists of sections. At this point you will be required to enter your scholastic information, medical information, indigenous profile, among other requirements.
*Fill out the required information as follows..
**Choose your preferred testing center, and upload the scanned copies of your PSA Birth Certificate, Passport-Sized Picture, and Accomplished BMI Form.
***At this stage, clicking FINALIZE will submit your information as TRUE AND CORRECT. This will also lock your account to prevent future access. If you wish to recheck your inputs, please click “PREVIOUS”.
4. FINALIZATION. If you clicked FINALIZE, you will be redirected. Please take note of the corresponding security code. For this year, the PNPA is currently developing a portal where you can check the status of your application. You will be needing this security code as your own personal identifier. Please do not share this code to anyone.
*At this stage, your application is done, and the PNPA shall notify you in the future via your recorded contact information.
**An image will show the error that will pop when you then try to sign in to your account after being set as FINAL.
5. LOGGING OUT. In case you are uncertain of any information that is required of you, you may opt to sign out first and come back later to continue your application process. Click the “Sign Out” button on the top right of the page. You will then be asked to confirm your action. Please click “Logout” to continue and “cancel” otherwise.
6. (OPTIONAL) APPLYING USING MOBILE DEVICES. If you have no computer or laptop at your disposal, you can always use your smartphone to apply online. Same process applies, and no special phone permissions will be needed.